Realization of patrimonial inventories, analysis of each piece belonging to the patrimony (jewelry, antiques, art, furniture, etc.) to determine its best performance and possibilities as an asset. Necessary for patrimonial divisions, liquidation of goods of both, companies and individuales, as well as for their possible worldwide commercialization.
- Identification and quantification of artistic and collection goods: painting, sculpture,furniture, jewelry and antiques, as well as collection objects.
- Cataloging of works and study of each piece, defining the specific purpose in each case and developing the data sheet that best suits the client’s needs.
- Artistic and historical analysis, study of each piece necessary to determine its value.
- Referential economic valuation, artistic value and market value, referred to the objective value of the piece in a given frame.ç
- Purchase-sale studies, with a global vision of the art market, offering personalized and objective advise.
- Estate planning, heritage division, management of artistic inheritances.
- Insurance management, intermediation for the attainment of the best insurance option for collections, individual works, transfers, exhibitions, etc.
- Fiscal coordination to achieve the most advantageous conditions for the client, since the tax treatment of operations in the art market differs depending on the parties involved in them.
The fees vary depending on each service. For more information contact us.