Luxury Duplex Penthouse in Malaga
EMISSARY presents this spectacular luxury duplex penthouse located in the historic center of Malaga, in one of the buildings that best reflects Baroque civil architecture, adapted inside to the demands of today.
These are the second and third floors of a Palace built between the final years of the 17th century and the first quarter of the 18th century.
It consists of two floors with a total constructed area of approximately 381m² plus a terrace of approximately 140m², distributed as follows:
- The main floor consists of a large entrance hall, with a corridor / distributor to the large interior patio, a wonderful living room divided into several environments, which allows a practical distribution of space, main dining room, separate kitchen with office, storage area and access service, master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- The upper floor consists of two large bedrooms, a large full bathroom. Access from one of them to the passable basement area for different uses, with an area of 100m². Spectacular 140m² terrace from which you can almost touch the beautiful Malaga Cathedral.
Built with the highest qualities, it is in very good condition, highlighting, among other aspects:
- Air conditioning ducts on the ground floor and splits on the upper floor.
- Windows with carpentry and solid wood shutters.
- All large rooms.
- Smooth walls.
- Large windows throughout the house that offer great luminosity at any time of the day.
- Original marble floors.
- Building with elevator.
- Telephone on both floors.
- Solid wood doors.
- Chimney in use.
- Large central courtyard as the backbone of the building.
- Perimeter cloister with great vegetation.
- Monumental period staircase.
In the surroundings we can find all the services. Facing the Cathedral of Malaga is in the vicinity of the Picasso Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Roman Theater, the Alcazaba and the New Port, as well as the beach.
An unique opportunity to live in the historic center of the city with the highest quality of life in Spain.
|Height||2nd Floor||Parking Place||No|